Award-winning Wyndham Grand®
Xian South combines modern and historic Chinese architecture to create a soothing setting for all. From its location in Qujiang New District just outside the city center, the hotel is within walking distance of several family-friendly attractions, like Xian Qujiang Ocean World, Tang Paradise theme park and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda. After a long day, guests can head to the indoor pool for a refreshing dip or the spa for a relaxing treatment (at your own expense).
• 2 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 24-hour room service.
• Heated indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool.
• Spa, fitness center and jogging track.
• 5 miles (8 kilometers) from the city center.
• Complimentary self-parking.Deluxe Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Large office desk.
• Flat-screen television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Wyndham Grand Xian South
No. 208 Ci'en East Road
Qujiang New District, Xian, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.